Real Estate Video Production
There is no question that video has made thousands of businesses more money, even made them household names.
- Companies like Zappos, the online shoe retailer. Zappos makes product demo videos for every one of its shoes. The Zappos video team makes over 2300 videos per week! Why? Because according to Zappos, their conversion rate increased by between 6% and 30% for items that included product demos. In addition customers who viewed a video prior to buying a shoe were 52% less likely to return it.
- Stacks And Stacks the online housewares retailer reported that shoppers were 144% more likely to make a purchase after seeing a product video compared to those who didn’t.
- Companies and brands from Adobe to Adidas, Volkswagen to Amazon continue to move aggressively into online video.
- According to comScore, consumers share more than 700 YouTube videos on Twitter every single minute.
- You will be using video in your real estate business, not because its cool or sexy but because the CONSUMER is demanding it.
It’s clear that…Your business can’t afford to ignore online video marketing. Why Video?
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world
- YouTube is the THIRD most visited website in the world
- Video shows up on page one of Google
- A single video is worth 1.8 Million words
- According to comScore 45.4% of internet users view at least one video online per month
- The average user is exposed to an average of 32.2 videos in a month
- Over 100 Million people watch online video each day
- According to comScore, the average viewer spends 16 minutes and 49 seconds watching video ads per month
- The average website visit without video is 50 seconds
- According to NAR, 73% of sellers say they would list with a real estate agent that would use video to market their property
- The average website visit with video is over 5 minutes
Check out our work.
Ideal for Property Owners, Vacation Rental companies, and Homes for Sale
One Day of pre-production, assess property, meet with owners/managers
Professional Video Production. Includes all equipment, voice-over actress, script and post-production.
- Spanish or English subtitles included
1.5 minutes – 2.5 minutes. One round of changes with the client. Delivery in 7 days.
3 Days up to X properties
The Creative Process
1. Contact Us
4siteVideo will sit down and listen to what your needs are and how we can best implement a plan to succeed wtih your objectives and cost in mind. The biggest question?
What are you trying to accomplish with this video?
2. The Plan
4siteVideo will put in writing a proposal for the plan, how much it cost and how long it will take.
You have approved the proposal and we move forward with any scriptwriting, location scouting, casting, or whatever is needed for your video.
4siteVideo will always ask for your approval before moving to the next phase.
We ask for a percentage of the agreed contract price at this stage
4. The Shoot
4siteVideo has a number of different HD camera, from high end Broadcast , 35mm film-like cameras, DSLR’s, GoPro, and high quality prosumer cameras suitable for the web.
Again, we are flexible, with your budget in mind.
We also offer on location shooting or in the studio with green screen capabilities.
Our Award winning Final Cut Pro editors will supply you with a rough cut for your review and you will be able to make suggestions for any changes before the final cut.
Licensed music and graphics are all part of the package, animation and professional voice tracks are additional options.
You aproved the video and are happy with the results.
4siteVideo asks that you pay the balance of the contract at this time.
We will supply you with a Quicktime movie file and a compressed web video at no additional cost. 2 DVD’s upon request but any mass production of DVD’s or BluRay must be stipulated in the contract.
4siteVideo can help you upload your video to social networking sites like Youtube and Facebook, or get your company listed for optimal search engine optimization to help you increase traffic to your site.
4siteVideo can create a buzz marketing plan to help attract media attention to your company. Use the power of the local media to promote your product and services. Imagine the News talking about your company. We can also help you purchase traditional commercial time on broadcast and cable TV at bargain prices.